Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Albert Einstein on God and Religion.

Prof. Albert Einstein was one of the early greats who influenced my life and inspired me. The subtle sense of being a genius like him in your own field inspires me every single time. So I just grab every single opportunity to learn about him, his life, his quotes and his work.
 Here i present you some of his thoughts or quotes about Religion and God. First I thought of writing a whole article about his views on God and Religion, but since I'm lacking time these days, so will just only post some of his important quotes about that. I'll be writing my interpretation of these thoughts in another blog or will update this in future.
     
      1.

   
        2.

   
        3.


         4.
      
   
    
    
           5.   From the book "Einstein : his life and universe. "


  So basically if we try to conclude, he was not denying the whole structure of religion, its importance and its role in the making of our social structure. He was just kind of denying any probablity of the existence of our selfdefined, human like creator of this universe or so called God. But even after this he uses the term God many times, it means he had his own imaginary God, may be referring to the Nature or the Causality itself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment